We were riding scooters to go pick up Gabi at school. Evan was riding ahead of Andy and me. Two teenage girls were walking side by side on the sidewalk. Evan rode up to them and couldn't get around. He stopped and came back to me and asked "Mommy can I say excuse me to them?" So he got really close and then didn't talk to them and said "I will just go around on the grass" He attempted this, but scooters don't go on grass very well. He gave up and just slowed down to be with me. I asked him why he didn't say excuse me and go through. He blushed and giggled and said "Those girls... I thought they might kiss me!"
I have no idea where that came from. I didn't even know kissing and girls were two things that went together in his mind!!
1 comment:
Boys are so funny. My neighbor in Washington told me that her preteen son wanted some Axe body spray. She took him to the store and told him to spray some on him to see if he liked the smell. He absolutely refused and when she asked why he replied that he didn't want all the girls in the store to tackle him like the commercial. Even after she said she would protect him he still wouldn't try it.
Post a Comment