Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Sweet Baby Girl

Gabi girl turned seven today. I think I say this every year but doesn't 7 sound so old. I had fun with her as I told her about the day she was born. It was funny, she got mad because I told her she would not be seven when she woke up on her birthday. She was not born until 8:16 PM. That just took the wind out of her sails. But then tonight as the clock clicked over to 8:16 we hugged and kissed and the family sang Happy Birthday extra loud and obnoxiously.

I am so proud of my girl every day. She lives life looking for the good in everyone and everything. She is outgoing and easy going. Every new face is a friendship waiting to happen. Gabi loves to please and is devastated when she does something wrong. She is an overachiever and tries to help whenever she can. I love this girl more than I knew possible. Happy Birthday sweet girl!





No comments: