Sunday, October 25, 2009

What we have been up to

In reverse order because blogger is a pain sometimes:

We went to Trunk or Treat at church. Turned out to be table or treat in the building because it was rainy and nasty outside. Every car (table) had a theme and most had a game to play along with it. The kids had a great time.



Here we are before we left home:

Evan is G I Joe (Duke? I don't know anything about it) His mask was too small so I did camo face paint on him.
Andy and his best buddy
The Chick Fil A set up
CANDY!

Gabi is a nature princess. She "LOVES" nature and made this idea up. We found a winter princess costume at Target and added more nature to it.
The boys and I went to the pumpkin patch with our preschool.

Andy looking at the pigs
Best Buds Again
His girl friend
Petting the pony
Runnin' through the hay maze

On the tractor ride
We took many birthday treats to school between the two boys. Here is Andy with his Best friend in his class.

The boys got money in their birthday cards.
At the Aquarium for Creep in the Deep:

Gabi, Andy and Zack petting starfish


Andy, Zack and Drew waiting for the shark to come close enough

Evan and Andy watching the sting ray
Gabi trying to touch it


This kitty is becoming such a lap cat. She follows me every where. I love the stripe down her nose.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: