I work all day on Wednesdays. Andy has to stay with me for the afternoon class. So he does not get a nap on those days. He comes home and goes about his business. Then about 5:30 he wears out and I find him asleep somewhere in the house. This was last Wednesday. Apparently while climbing on the couch and talking on his cell phone his personal battery went dead.
Then one night while I was cooking dinner Andy came and told me "I stealed your bubble gum." I followed him upstairs to find that he had found a pack of gum on my desk and had eaten 13 pieces. I thought about calling poison control. I mean 13 pieces of gum has to do something bad to you right!?! But it has been about a week and we have had no ill affects from it!

No comments:
Post a Comment