Evan scored! Twice! The first goal he did not fall back as far as the rest of the team for a goal kick. (someone might say he was cherry picking) The ball came to him and he shot and scored. The second goal he and a girl on his team dribbled the length of the field. There was a scrum in front of the goal and he kicked it in. He was so proud of himself. He really did play well putting a lot of effort into the game.
Totally off subject but funny to me. After his shower Evan came to me and said "Mommy when we fly on the airplane I will have plane fright. I want to sit next to you in the two seats. Gabi and Andy can sit with Daddy in the three seats." ??? How does he know about the rows on an airplane? I asked him and he said he knows all about airplanes from Superman. ???

2 comments:
Cherry picking or just a smart boy to stay that close to the goal? Awesome job! Is it the first time he scored? I remember the first time I scored a goal....much much older then Evan but I scored twice that game. I wonder if your big football player might be a soccer player too?!?!?!
Where are you flying to?
I leave monday on an RV trip with the kids and my parents. We are taking three weeks and toruing the country to get to Idaho for my grandmother's 90th birthday. Chad is flying out to meet us for the party and then we are all flying home.
Post a Comment